That's the exact same type of RF terminal that we're using.

Assuming that you're using TN5250 to connect to the AS/400, you can have
the device names be set in a Telnet device initialization exit program.
I posted an example of this here:

Security Warnings:
     1)  If the "peAutoSignOn" is set to on in this program, anyone can
            auto-sign-on to your system.  WITH OR WITHOUT A VALID
            PASSWORD. So if you use this capability, make certain that
            you've verified the password before setting it on.
            (In my example, I don't set it -- so auto sign-on is never
            allowed, with or without a valid password)

     2)  For the same reason as #1, make sure that only QSECOFR or trusted
            users have access to re-compile this program.  Since, if you
            can recompile the program, you can change that peAutoSignOn
            value -- and therefore log on as _any_ user without knowing
            the password.

If you're careful, though, this exit program can be used to add a great
deal of security.