Okay…here’s one I will probably feel silly about.

SELECT DBVEN_VENDOR AS VENDOR,
DBVEN_USER_NAME_02 AS SP_ID,
DBVEN_TAX_ID AS TAX_ID,
DBVEN_VENDOR_VNAME AS VENDOR_NAME,
DBVEN_VENDOR_SNAME,
DBVEN_ADDR1 AS ADDR1,
DBVEN_ADDR2 AS ADDR2,
DBVEN_CITY_ADDR5 AS CITY,
DBVEN_STATE_PROV AS STATE,
DBVEN_POSTAL_CODE AS ZIP_CODE  FROM
LAWDBF7/DBAPVEN WHERE DBVEN_VEN_CLASS = 'ISP'
ORDER BY DBVEN_VENDOR_SNAME

Any way of omitting the DBVEN_VENDOR_SNAME from the report
While still having it order by it ?

I thought there was an “OMIT” keyword or something…but nothing I try works.

Thanks,

Jim