I thought I would forward this to the list, as there are some real great
savings for those that act quickly.

Receive the IT education you need for only $995 at COMMON's Spring 2002
Conference & Expo April 14-18 in Nashville. Note:  You have to register by
12/31/01 to get the special $995 rate.  Click
http://www.common.org/Conferences/conf.html to receive details and to sign
up.  (Your member number and password are provided in this message below.)

What's more, for the first time ever, we're offering EARLY BIRD HOTEL
RATES!  The first 400 attendees reserving a "Traditional" room will each
pay just $149 per night.  The first 200 attendees reserving a "Garden
View" will each pay just $169 per night.  In both cases occupancy is
single or double.  Go to
http://www.common.org/Conferences/Conferences_02/Spring/housing.html

Also, all registrants who make their Opryland hotel reservations through
the COMMON Housing Bureau are automatically entered in the "COMMON Cents!"
raffle.  A GRAND PRIZE of $500 CASH can be yours, or you could get other
awards and discounts.

Opryland is our total conference destination.  Under one roof, we'll have
all session rooms, Expo, hotel rooms and special events.  You'll want to
be staying in Opryland, so reserve your hotel room now.

Don't miss the Nashville Conference!  We're offering over 700 sessions on
such topics as WebSphere, Linux, Java, RPG IV, LPAR, Client Access, backup
& recovery, Domino, ILE, DB2, Networking and Security.  Also, there'll be
additional educational coverage of wireless, because Gaylord Opryland uses
a sophisticated wireless-iSeries system and associated infrastructure.

Furthermore, you'll network with top iSeries professionals and build your
professional resource circle.  For years to come, they can help you
contribute more to your company.

To register online go to:
http://www.common.org/LANSA/confnew.html

Select Option 1.  Then enter your member number and password.

If you need more assistance, call 800-270-8223 and we'll gladly help you.

Register for the COMMON IT Education Conference today, because the
education is outstanding and so is the price.

--
Pete Massiello
OS Solutions International