<laughin so hard I 'bout p*d my pants...>

I was just taking a short break, myself...  While I was writing a couple
posts, my partner finally found the bug we been looking for...  (Guess I
just needed to get out of the way for a 'bit...)  Now just need the fix, and
if I can write another reply or two.. might get out of that, too...
(Not...)

jt