I would be surprised to discover that cutting the last day is why
conference fees have risen.  More likely is that without cutting the last
day they would have had to raise their fees even higher.

Benjamin Franklin

                    "M. Lazarus"
                    <mlazarus@ttec.com>       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Fax to:
                    drange.com                Subject:     Re: Early bird
special for COMMON - COMMON Housing

                    11/19/2001 04:21 PM
                    Please respond to

At 11/19/01 02:06 PM, you wrote:
>BTW, even though the conference only ran through noon on Friday, COMMON
>to pay the convention center for the whole day!  (But you knew that . . .)

  I can understand that Common feels that they are not getting the full
bang for the buck for the last day so it was eliminated.  But when that
results in conference fees rising instead of falling, then I can understand
people being upset!