Peter,

Thanks for the reply, and the info on SMS.

I was actually referring to MMS, out of Indianapolis.  I think it stands for
Merchandising Management Systems.  I think their philosophy on code closely
follows SMS, BTW.

Also BTW, I get mixed up at times (although I'm sure nobody has noticed...
ROFLMAO...!).  I've never met a single person on this list, so don't have
ANY faces to connect to names.  I thought I recalled a post where Don was
recommending Peter somebody who was running for COMMON BOD.  I thin' he
won...?  Anyhoo...  Unless I'm getting my names confused again:  you, sir,
are guilty of false-modesty...:-)  Don't recall details of any posts, and
don't have time to check the archives right now, though.

jt