1. The ability to have a search include deleted records.  Many times
   we want to undelete one record out of thousands.  We have to copy
   the file to qtemp or someplace and run the undelete for the entire
   file to find where the record is that we want to undelete and then

2. A Refresh Key to reload the data, to be able to view any changes or
   additions to the file since the screen was originally loaded.

3. We cannot seem to pinpoint this one down, but occasionally we have
   a problem with the undelete command for an entire file.  It goes
   through and undeletes all of the deleted records, but the records
   are initialized to all zeros/blanks.  Sorry I cannot provide more
   information on this, but we cannot seem to determine any sort of
   pattern.  (Maybe if anyone else has experienced this, they can
   chime in)  If we use the individual subfile option, the records
   are undeleted just fine for the same file...problem only occurs
   with the command to undelete all deleted records for the file.

Great tool!  Would hate to go back to life before WRKDBF!

Michael Ross
Railcar Management
1819 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 303
Atlanta, Ga. 30309
(404) 355 - 6734
michaelr@railcarmgt.com <mailto:michaelr@railcarmgt.com>
--
This Message Has Been Scanned By Interscan Viruswall at Railcar Management, Inc.