IBM & invalid serial numbers?!?!?!?  Oh, the horror!

After spending approximately two months trying to get two of our 400s switched
from the 10-xxxxx numbers IBM had to the actual 26-xxxxx numbers, therapy has
removed the nightmare from my cognitive memory (?)

IIRC, Larry Bolhuis helped to push a few buttons on that one.

- Dan Bale