Yes I got the stuff.  Thank you.  Sorry for not acknowledging that sooner.
Been a little busy.  Did a unload/reload of our web 400 - 30 minutes of
downtime.  Did a reload of a Domino 400.  And planning an unload/reload of
another 400 this weekend, along with the scheduled downtime for 5 other
400's.  Got to get those instructions drawn up to the 'T' so I can attend a
high level meeting Friday night involving the words:  ante, draw and stud.

Rob Berendt

==================
A smart person learns from their mistakes,
but a wise person learns from OTHER peoples mistakes.

                    jpcarr@tredegar.com
                    Sent by:                  To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com                Fax to:
                                              Subject:     IFS Security CMD
(was - QSHELL - Command syntax)

                    10/15/2001 01:48 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

>I was going to suggest the IFS command CHGOWN.  For example
>CHGOWN '/NOTES01/NOTES/DATA/*' NEWOWN(QNOTES)
>or CHGAUT '/NOTES01/NOTES/DATA/*' USER(*PUBLIC) DTAAUT(*EXCLUDE) OBJAUT
(*NONE)

>But then you want to do this recursively in a tree.  These commands won't
>do the recursion.
>Rob Berendt

I wrote a simple RPG program to do this.  Give it a "Starting point"
directory and it will do everything below it.

BTW,  Rob you get the stuff I sent?

John Carr