Sorry for the delay - travel & fires to put out.

This screen shot is from the new printout destinations maint:
PK35M6                      Report Destinations                9/29/01
08:22:44
                                           Wh/Co/Dv : 001
Function  . . . . . . . . : 2 Edit
Report Name . . . . . . . : PK09R0MM   Rec For Mark Magic Label In PK09RA.
Warehouse . . . . . . . . : 001
Workstation ID  . . . . . : KELLEY

Output Queue  . . . . . . :
  Library . . . . . . . . :
Hold Spooled File . . . . : Y *YES
Save Spooled File . . . . : Y *YES
Copies  . . . . . . . . . :
Source Drawer . . . . . . :
Output Bin  . . . . . . . :
Printer Type  . . . . . . :
RF Network  . . . . . . . :
Additional Keywords . . . : FMTDFT(EHMGPL)

The key to working with MM type output is to have no outq, and define the MM
parameters under additional keywords.  The way I understand this, it allows
MM to control the destination.  You will see that report parameters are
different for MM type output.

HTH

Alex