> The V3R7 is an old (withdrawn since 1997, I think) release. of
> course DB2 is OK but with a poor set of functions (triggers,

Sufficient to be used as a remote datastore for apache/php
web frontends?

> It asks you for the resource name. Try WRKHDWRSC *CMN to
> get it.

Okay. I get

CC02 -> LIN01 -> CMN04
CC01 -> LIN02 -> CMN03
CC03 -> LIN03 -> CMN01

The address field requires a 12 characters.
When I entered 123456789012 & smack enter, it translates
that to 000000000001 -> 7FFFFFFFFFFFF. So I assume I am looking
for a hex number, but from where. Ideas?

natez