RE: File creation date anomaly using FTP

fixed

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I've got an open PMR with IBM concerning the
ability to backup an integrated Netfinity server to the AS/400 tape drive at
an object level, enabling the ability to restore individual objects.
Currently we must use a PC based product.  This don't work at V5R1 - thus
the PMR.   However, guess what the work around is.  Set your QUTCOFFSET to
zero.  Go figure.  PTF due late this week.

Alex