Domenico Finucci
Fiditalia , Milano, 02- 4301-2494

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Fisher, Don []
Inviato: venerd́ 7 settembre 2001 16.47
A: ''
Oggetto: Reconstructing Display File Source

Does anyone out there know how the DDS source for a display file can be
reconstructed from the object?

I can use DSPFFD to retrieve the fields, their usage and references, and the
indicators used in the file.  Unfortunately, that doesn't tell me what
attributes are controlled by the indicators.

I have searched the archives,, and to no avail.
The thought of reconstructing this file from the program code is not a
pleasant one.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager