Da: Bill Erhardt [mailto:ERHARDT@BaldwinHQ.com]
Inviato: marted́ 4 settembre 2001 17.10
A: 'Mid Range list - Questions'
Oggetto: Syntax of case statement using a count function
Does anyone out there know how to structure a SQL case statement to do a
count(*) function?  For example, I've built SQL select statements that will
cross foot a file and sum the quantity, and sales from individual records
into monthly buckets but how can I count the number of occurrences using the
case structure?