>I am looking for a way to supply a library name, then
>be able to retrieve all of the source physical files
>into a file, or print out.

create table buck/sourcefiles (library char(10),filename char(10))

insert into sourcefiles (
select system_table_schema,system_table_name from systables where
  system_table_schema='BUCK' and file_type='S')

You can embed this into an HLL program, or you could use OPNQRYF to process
SYSTABLES.  Be sure to do a DSPFFD to find the short name instead of the
long SQL names I'm using here.

Buck Calabro
Commsoft; Albany, NY
Visit the Midrange archives and FAQ at http://www.midrange.com
"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong."
 -- HL Mencken