In my backup program QRPLOBJ is cleared at the end of the backup.  During
the backup QINTER is ended and restarted, so I know there are no users on
the system.  But your point is valid for those who have a night shift
using the system.

...Neil

"Walden H. Leverich" <WaldenL@TechSoftInc.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com