From: Weatherly, Howard [mailto:hweatherly@dlis.dla.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 7:13 AM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: DRDA programs

DRDA is sensitive about user id and password combinations, on your CONNECT you are most likely using exec SQL CONNECT user "USERID" password "PASSOWRD" end-exec. This userid and password pair must have access on each machine you are connecting to, so in the case of NT you would (no NT expert here) most likely need to have a userid and password defined in the "manage users" folder. This UID/PW must also have access to the database. I do not know if SQL Server uses NT security or has it's own, but that would b a place to start looking.

FYI check out this pub http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v4r4/ic2924/info/db2/rbal1mst55.htm
geee, I hope I typed that correctly....