Don,

Below is the text of the message. The other email addresses were not in
the BCC: list, but the TO: list.

It was sent by Emily Gionis [GIONIS@uk.ibm.com]; on behalf of; iSeriesNation
EMEA [INATION@uk.ibm.com]

Welcome to iSeries Nation, our growing global community of visionaries,
decision makers and leaders.  You are joining a community that as of today
has over 25,000 citizens!

This is a year of celebration for iSeries.  And that's exactly what we're
doing - around the world - at user forums, education and networking events
on the Web.  In the future, we look forward to meeting you either
electronically or personally and hearing your thoughts.

Speaking of thoughts, take note that the key communications medium of
iSeries Nation is the Web.  Over the next few months we will be creating
personalized Websites for each iSeries Nation citizen.  In the meantime,
log on to http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/nation for the latest in
information, resources and rewards.

If you have any questions or comments, insights or suggestions, we
absolutely want to hear from you.  Email us anytime at iNation@uk.ibm.com.
And welcome again to iSeries Nation.

                    Founded for business.
                         Built by believers.
                              United by freedom.

You provided IBM with your e-mail address so that we could keep you
informed of important news, resources and special offers.  If you'd like
IBM to refrain from sending you similar e-mails in the future, just send an
e-mail to iNation@uk.ibm.com.

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/nation/