  • Subject: RE: Default for command without default value?
  • From: barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:10:28 -0400

Caution,

RTVCMDSRC is a great utility, but it doesn't do a perfect job.  New command
parameter types are added in each release (yes - still!!!), and RTVCMDSRC
doesn't always get the updates.  For example, the CRTRPGPGM command that I
posted yesterday had to be fixed by hand.  (V5R1)

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Bale, Dan"

                    <D.Bale@handleman.c        To:
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    om>                        cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: Default for
command without default value?
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    07/30/01 05:48 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Well, if you searched on RTVCMDSRC, you should have found it by now.  If
not, try:
http://www.news400.com/sharewarefiles/rtvcmd.zip
RTVCMDSRC retrieves source from AS/400 commands, both IBM and user-defined.
Works on V2R3 and up (including RISC). Source code included. Author: Dave
McKenzie.
Submitted: 30 Oct 1996
Cels Enterprises?  Lemme guess...  Movie cels?

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952