• Subject: RE: Can anybody point me to where I can get a product called Baby400 or Baby36? TIA
  • From: "Alistair Rooney" <alistairr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:27:18 +0200

ASNA, if memory serves correctly. www.asna.com

Alistair

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of
conor.farrell@dubport.ccs.ie
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 2:24 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Can anybody point me to where I can get a product called
Baby400 or Baby36? TIA

Hi,

I have heard of a product called Baby36 or Baby400 which allows system36 or
AS400 applications to run on a PC.

We have a S36 application which we want to give to one of our customers but
they do not have an AS400.

If possible can somebody point me to where I can get the aforementioned
products.

regards

Conor Farrell
IT Manager