*** ADMIN: Two new surveys on survey.midrange.com

  • Subject: *** ADMIN: Two new surveys on survey.midrange.com
  • From: David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 00:28:44 -0600

fixed

Ok folks ... not one, but two, new surveys on the web site at
http://survey.midrange.com (or via www.midrange.com once the dns update
propagates).

Thanks to Dean Asmussen for the Rebranding Aftermath topic.  The
Programming language topic is recycled, but I'd like to see what effect a
year has had on shops.  This is the same survey that was used as a source
in a recent AS/400 Magazine article (in which yours truly was interviewed
<grin>).

david
--
| Internet: david@midrange.com
| WWW:      http://david.midrange.com
|
| This message was written and delivered using 100%
| post-consumer (recycled) data bits.

+---