• Subject: *** ADMIN: Two new surveys on survey.midrange.com
  • From: David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 00:28:44 -0600

Ok folks ... not one, but two, new surveys on the web site at
http://survey.midrange.com (or via www.midrange.com once the dns update

Thanks to Dean Asmussen for the Rebranding Aftermath topic.  The
Programming language topic is recycled, but I'd like to see what effect a
year has had on shops.  This is the same survey that was used as a source
in a recent AS/400 Magazine article (in which yours truly was interviewed