  • Subject: Re: Client/Server spool file
  • From: "Mike Shaw" <mshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:24:55 -0700

Rob,

For what it is worth, ShowCase does the same thing to you for queries ran in
batch.  They run as xxxxxx/QUSER/BATCHQUERY.   When problems arise and you
need to chase a joblog down, its a pain the rear at best........You are
doing with BPCS what we are with ShowCase to survive.........

Regards,

Mike Shaw
Senior AS/400 Technical Support
North American Mortgage