  • Subject: Re: MIDRANGE-L Digest V3 #293
  • From: lueke@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:04:08 -0500

I understand there is a company who offers a convesion program for $600.
I'll find out its name if you are interested.
Edith Lueke

owner-midrange-l-digest@midrange.com (MIDRANGE-L Digest) on 05/15/2000
09:52:24 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

To:   midrange-l-digest@midrange.com
cc:
Subject:  MIDRANGE-L Digest V3 #293

MIDRANGE-L Digest         Monday, May 15 2000         Volume 03 : Number
293

| This is the Midrange System Digest Mailing List!
| To subscribe to this list send email to
MIDRANGE-L-DIGEST-SUB@midrange.com.
MIDRANGE-L-DIGEST-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com

Topics covered in this issue...

RE: Maximum library size
ipl
Re: BISYNC vs ASYNCH programming
Re: ipl
Re: csv output from cpytoimpf
Further Security problems for desktops
RE: QM/400 vs Query/400
Re: Archiving  - In general
Re: Client Access & Rumba co-existence
Changing IBM-supplied User Profile QDIRSRV
RE: QtmmSendMail API?
RE: csv output from cpytoimpf
RE: QtmmSendMail API?
RE: Client Access & Rumba co-existence