  • Subject: Re:MIDRANGE-L Digest V3 #283 (<<< GroupWise automated reply>>>)
  • From: "Tim Ransom" <TRansom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 16:30:31 -0700

<<< GroupWise automated reply >>>
I will be on vaction until Monday May 22.  Please contact the Help desk or John
Kuo.

>>> "MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com" 05/10/00 15:50 >>>

MIDRANGE-L Digest       Wednesday, May 10 2000       Volume 03 : Number 283

| This is the Midrange System Digest Mailing List!
|MIDRANGE-L-DIGEST-UNSUB@midrange.com.

Topics covered in this issue...

CD Shelf Life?
RE: How to debug client server applications?
Barcode scanner
Re: Archiving  - In general
RE: HTTP Server
CHANGES TO QSYS & QUSRSYS PGMs, CMDs, PRTFs
Re: How to debug client server applications?
Re: Barcode scanner
Re: CHANGES TO QSYS & QUSRSYS PGMs, CMDs, PRTFs
RE: CHANGES TO QSYS & QUSRSYS PGMs, CMDs, PRTFs
Re: CD Shelf Life?
csv output from cpytoimpf
RE: Barcode scanner
Re: Barcode scanner
Re: Barcode scanner
re: two internal IPs to one external IP
RE: How to debug client server applications?
RE: Barcode scanner
Re: CHANGES TO QSYS & QUSRSYS PGMs, CMDs, PRTFs
Renaming the 400 side of a NetSoft Connection