• Subject: Pager Company Policy
  • From: "Emilio Padilla Taylor" <epadilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:31:22 -0500

Hi everybody,
I don't think this is technical related with AS/400 but it will help me a
lot. If you think this is off line with the list please contact me privately
at
vpadilla@guate.net.

The question is to everyone who's sending Pager Message from the AS/400.
What is the Pager(s) company(ies) policy on your country for that?  Do they
charge you for every Message?, You do it for free?, Do you need an special
permit?  How do you negotiate the leased line?
I will like to know this by geographical area.

Thanks in advance

Emilio Padilla

+---