RE: Color in messages

  • Subject: RE: Color in messages
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 14:57:51 -0800

fixed

At 09:43 AM 03/07/2000 -0500, you wrote:

Ya that would work if we were writing programs or screens but what we need to do since our operator suffers from selective vision is highlight some of the messages that occur when a comm line goes down or the like, so what we were thinking was just go into the message file and add the highlight attribute and terminator to the message. This is where the system or rather the console ignores the characters and produces a blob.

(Al did you mean to send something in that message? it did not come through :) )

ibm intentionally put in the BLOB when the caught me intentionally putting colors in messages and object text on the System/38.  Pissed them off something fierce :-)))))

Al

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to barsa@ibm.net.         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390