  • Subject: Re: Firewall cache error logs
  • From: "Sal Stangarone Jr." <sals@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 16:34:17 -0600

Yes we have a very similar problem.  We've increased the size of the K drive
to accomodate our over logging firewall.  I think I can find a link to the
instructions if need be, just contact me.  We're working with IBM to try to
resolve this.

Sal Stangarone Jr.
michaels, ross & cole, ltd.

Phone: 630.916.0662