  • Subject: Re: Please advise (language / direction)
  • From: Richard Wilson <arw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:30:37 +0000

We have also moved to Lansa from the Synon/ Cool:2E environment.  Lansa provides
the GUI functionality you need - on a mobile phone if needed (Check stock from
your phone whilst at the fashion house....)

As a LANSA business partner we have also developed a toolkit product for the
port
from Cool to Lansa, should you require it.

Richard Wilson
Technique Consultants Ltd
(Also with Motor Trade packages!)