  • Subject: Re: System 34
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:58:52 -0800

If that's true (re Sys3) then if I'd just stepped outside from learning how
to program an IBM 1401 (12kb core memory, multi-platter disks with a
whopping 2.5MB) I might've seen some dinosaurs running around <G> or maybe I
could've just looked in the mirror <VBG>

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice
909 425-0196 fax