  • Subject: Re: Heap Space error MCH6902
  • From: "Gary Kuznitz" <docfxit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:00:23 -0800

Thanks David.  I found the problem.

I ran a program on a V4R4 machine that was compiled on a V4R3 machine
with a *TRGRLS of V3R2.  Once I re-compiled the program on the V4R4
machine it ran fine.  It's an RPG program with no API relating to Heap
storage.  I did try searching for an apar and found nothing.

Thanks for trying to help.

Gary Kuznitz