OPNQRYF not working - can't find QAQQINI

  • Subject: OPNQRYF not working - can't find QAQQINI
  • From: "David Prowak" <prowakd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:10:30 -0500

fixed

Hi,

I'm getting CPI433A from a CL that does a OVRDBF and OPNQRYF.
The message indicates that the file QAQQINI in library QUSRSYS was not found.
QAQQINI is the query options file.

I found QAQQINI in QSYS, and made sure that this was explicitly added to
the library list, but to no avail.  As a result of this error, the desired records
from my database file are not selected.

Has anyone seen this before?  What do I have to do to fix this?

TIA,
Dave