  • Subject: RE: Fw: Rewarding challenge AS/400...
  • From: mcrump@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:12:51 -0500

David makes some great points.....

We have a security policy that states that we will disable a profile that has
not been used within 30 days and will delete it after an additional 60
days.....we follow it religously.  We have deleted the VP of IT......

It still helps to be notified of employee changes and terminations but as a
fallback regular checking and a policy can be beneficial.

The security tools can give you reports to manage this or even do it
automatically.  As far as shared ID's I'm not sure there is much one can do
about it.....

"Kahn, David [JNJFR]" <DKahn1@JNJFR.JNJ.com> on 09/21/99 03:20:58 AM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com