  • Subject: Re: Mysterious MCH3601 errors at V4R3M0
  • From: "Robin Sapiro" <robin.sapiro@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 21:02:21 -0400

Forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Below is the program stack:

      MYPGMA    ANYLIB            (This is a CLLE pgm)
      MYPGMB    ANYLIB            (This is a RPGLE pgm)
  < alogObject   QVI        0000000052
      Procedure: SimLibCatalogObject
  < eateObject   QVI        0000000378
      Procedure: SimLibCreateObject
  < MSESSIONUs   QVI        0000000850
      Procedure: GDSSendRecv__FP11_SIMSESSIONUs
    ekdcscom     QVI        0000000066
    CsParser     QVI        0000000116
    _C_pep       QVI
    main         QVI        0000000083
    _CL_PEP      ROBINS
    IMG330RG     ROBINS     0000000700

IMG330RG is the program that crashes with the MCH3601.

Given that MYPGMA calls MYPGMB that does a CALLP to the procedure
SimLibCatalogObject in service program QVIAPI in library QVI and that the
program IMG330RG is registered as the exit program for the object created
exit
(called from SimLibCreateObject), how as control passes from one program to
the next
can one of the programs in the stack only sometimes corrupt the stack before
the
first line of executable code.