  • Subject: Re: MSF mail stopped working
  • From: "Gerald Magnuson" <magnuson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:40:00 -0500

Thanks everybody for your responses.

It appears that I broke MSF when I started messing with the
Directory Entries to receive mail on the AS/400.

All is well now.......except....

The data I am sending is in columns, so it looks real icky with
a proportional space font.  We are using Outlook Express as
our mail clients, and we do not have any options other than
all mail is in either fixed font or proportional font.

Is there something I can do on the AS/400 to force a fixed
space font?

I started down the path of putting HTML codes into the E-mail
but that was not working as expected (the codes were ignored).

Brad Stone suggested to turn the data into a html page and
secure it for his use; this would take care of the formatting.
However we are not quite ready to fire up the "intranet" at
this time.