  • Subject: Re: Communications Project
  • From: John Earl <johnearl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:33:47 -0700

Patrick,

This sounds like a great success for everyone invloved:

   * The Customer is up and running quicker than they thought possible,
   * Nina enhances her relationship by teaming up with a real pro,
   * You get a successfull install under difficult conditions,
   * We all get to watch you eat toad     :~)

>From where I sit, 6 days represents the best possible outcome!

jte

P.S.    I hear they serve good toad in San Antonio <g>

--
John Earl                                              johnearl@toolnet.com
PowerTech Toolworks                         206-575-0711