Re: RPG SPECAIAL files -- anybody used them?

fixed

At 10:41 AM 6/4/99 , you wrote:
>I am getting ready to convert a rather large RPG APPC program over to
>TCP/IP sockets.  The IP part is a piece of cake.

Relatively speaking :)

>However, the record formats are not.

Actually, they aren't that difficult.  I'm in the process of finishing up a
similar project... and we just substituted data structures for the record
formats.

My comms routines have to do both APPC and TCP/IP, so the data structures
work well.

david

+---