At 03:15 PM 5/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
I've never heard of this conference. Is this an IBM show and where is Marco Island?

This is not an IBM Conference. There is a partnership with nine partners, and I'm one of them. IBM aids us with key IBMers. IBM couldn't run a conference this good.

Marco Island is a beautiful spot on the west coast of the state, just south of Naples. You can fly to Ft. Myers or Miami, and then the drive is 1 to 2 hours.

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390

Phone: 914-251-1234
Fax: 914-251-9406
+--- | This is the Midrange System Mailing List! | To submit a new message, send your mail to | To subscribe to this list send email to | To unsubscribe from this list send email to | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: +---