Sv: Date Validation File

  • Subject: Sv: Date Validation File
  • From: "Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:43:03 +0200

fixed

Yes

Sloan has one (well, maybe not a file, looks rather like a program with a
compile time table from 1940 to 2049). http://www.taatools.com (or maybe
http://www.taatool.com)

Yes

I have one (Well, not a file, but a program with some tricky math to find
easter day + a compile-time table with offset to the other moveable
feasts). Works from 1900.03.01 to 2099.12.31. However it knows the Danish
Holidays only. It is rather well documentated so you might be able to
modify it yourself or let me do it (if you will tell me the rules).
Interested? mailto:hkrebs@hkrebs.dk

Both of those of cause also handle simple things as day of week and such.

But why a file? My program is designed for direct call, so creating a
file is to take unnecessary trouble unless you need it for qry or...

Regards

Henrik Krebs

Henrik Krebs
IT Consultant (IBM AS/400)
Phone +45 55 44 26 50
Mobile +45 40 88 83 23
Email: hkrebs@hkrebs.dk
Web: http://www.hkrebs.dk/
Snailmail: Kokhaven 8, DK-4736  Karrebaeksminde

----------
> Fra: Chris.Chambers@v2music.com
> Til: midrange-l@midrange.com
> Emne: Date Validation File
> Dato: 19. maj 1999 13:47
>
> Hi y'all,
>
> I'm constructing a date validation routine using a date file rather
than
> inspecting the date value.
>
> Although it is quite easy to formulate a date file showing YYYYMMDD,
Day of

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com
> +---