At 12:48 PM 5/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Official GA for V4R4 is later this month and there is no other
>release scheduled for this year. Has anyone heard about the
>schedule for the next release? Will the RPG compiler be
>part of that next release (the compiler has been skipping
Although V4R4 is "technically" only one release, there will be a monster
PTF package in September which will be a significant enhancement to the
database.  We have no precedence of a database update except on a release
upgrade.  Consider it to be another release for all practical purposes.

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390