• Subject: Job visibility in AS/400 for UNIX shop
  • From: bvining@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 99 13:34:13 CDT

You are probably looking for existing applications using SNMP (which
others will know far better than I); but I'll point out that OS/400 has
built-in support for the SNMP Manager and Subagent APIs so one can
always build their own customized support also.  The APIs can be found
in the System API Reference.

Bruce Vining