• Subject: Re: *PUBLIC authority - Where to find it?
  • From: david.kahn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 16:29:05 +0100

John Earl <johnearl@toolnet.com> wrote:

>*PUBLIC's authority to an object  is stored in the object
>itself.   But where exactly is it kept?   If you do a
>DSPOBJD to an outfile, it doesn't show up as a field in the
>outfile, does anyone know how to retrieve it?

John,

You can retrieve it using DSPOBJAUT to an outfile, or by using the QSYRTVUA API.
That answers the "how to retrieve it" part of your question, but I'm sure you
know that already and are really interested in the "where exactly is it kept?"
part. Unfortunately, I can't find that either.

Dave Kahn, ABB Steward Ltd.

+---