Re: Communication between Notes & AS/400

  • Subject: Re: Communication between Notes & AS/400
  • From: joberhol@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:33:38 -0500

fixed

Ron,

Domino can read/write to the AS/400 database and you can use Notes Pump to
move data as well.  We are a Premium Lotus Partner and have done this for
several clients.  Works great.  Make sure the folks you hire to work with
you have the knowledge to do  the project and you will be very happy.  If
you have additional questions, contact me via off-line email and I will
connect you up with one of our experts.

Good Luck

Jim Oberholtzer
Computech Resources, Inc