I'm using it and quite like it.

I haven't played with the printer much so I can't give you any advice
there.. but regarding the settings I noticed it doing a few things that
didn't equate to it restoring settings.

My answer was to save the settings in a file and invoke the connection on
the profile list thing or from a shortcut.

Vague I know, but I'm at home....

Evan Harris