From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Brian Scott
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 1999 2:42 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: subfile processing--readc & sflnxtchg

This guy must be smart that replied to this.

--------------------------------------
Brian A. Scott
Director of IS
Spotsylvania County
540-582-7055 x240
540-582-8255 Fax
bscott@spotsylvania.va.us

>>> <Spotsyvv@aol.com> 02/11/99 01:32PM >>>
Bob,

you can retain the SFLNXTCHG attribute of any SFL record detected by a READC
by simply re-updating the record with the SFLNXTCHG indicator *ON.
This way any subsequent READC will always pick up the changed records.

Valerio V.
County of Spotsylvania, VA

In a message dated 2/11/99 10:43:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,