This doesn't work on my V4R3 Box.  What gives?  I get following error:

The parameter for keyword OPTION is not valid; parameter is ignored.

Help shows:

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   RNF1331       Severity . . . . . . . :   20
 Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic

 Message . . . . :   The parameter for keyword OPTION is not valid;
parameter
   is ignored.
 Cause . . . . . :   The parameter for the keyword OPTION must follow these
   rules:
   - The parameter must be one of *XREF, *NOXREF, *GEN, *NOGEN, *SECLVL,
     *NOSECLVL, *SHOWCOPY, *NOSHOWCOPY, *EXPDDS, *NOEXPDDS, *EXT, *NOEXT,
     *SHOWSKP, or *NOSHOWSKP.
   - The same parameter cannot be repeated.
   - If a compile option is specified, the parameter used to not specify the
     same compile option cannot also be used, and vise versa. For example,
if
     you specify *XREF you cannot also specify *NOXREF, and vise versa.
 The parameter is ignored.
 Recovery  . . . :   Correct the parameter for keyword OPTION. Compile
again.

Bottom
 Press Enter to continue.

 F3=Exit   F6=Print   F9=Display message details
 F10=Display messages in job log   F12=Cancel   F21=Select assistance level

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Parlin, NJ  08859