  • Subject: Re: How to Utilize Parallel SNA Connection
  • From: "Larry D. Bolhuis" <lbolhui@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 05:17:51 -0500

I will take the COSD approach. I had already tried the separate Local/Remote LU
Pair and you are
right that it discovered the LU Across the LAN and used it.  Both Systems are
configured as
*NETNODEs and control point sessions are active. I did look at the COSD
yesterday and the ones being
uses are all encompasing so every traffice type will go the LAN route with the
default
configuration.

Thank you for your help.
--
Larry Bolhuis         |
Arbor Solutions, Inc  | Two rules to success in life: