  • Subject: Re: TCP, Client Access, & ISP
  • From: bdietz@xxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:23:48 -0500

Hey Pete,
I'll make an assumption that you are using Win95.  If so 95 does not
support two differnet IP addresses
on the PC.  NT however can do that.
I think that the IP stack is getting all confused about where to bind to.
One or the other should work just fine,but as soon as the other
starts.........
As for the green screen problem make sure that the host name you specified
in the CAWin setup. IT
is in your HOSTS file (windows dir).  If you have a dial-out server, 8235,
that will allow you to do both at the same time.

Good luck

Bryan Dietz
3X Corp.

Pete Massiello <pmassiello@os-solutions.com> on 12/10/98 06:50:34 PM