  • Subject: FW: HIGH PRIORITY: AS/400 User Group Mtg 10/22 8:00am
  • From: David Dunfield <ddunfie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:17:22 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From:   mba [SMTP:mba@iserv.net]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 14, 1998 8:43 AM
To:     'boon.matt@summitgroup.com'
Subject:        HIGH PRIORITY: AS/400 User Group Mtg 10/22 8:00am

(Usually the 3rd Thursday of the Month)  Your calendar may be marked for
tomorrow - Please correct it to next Thursday

Please visit:     http://www.as400usergroup.org

Meeting Time:  Thursday    Oct 22,   8:00am - Noon

What a great meeting / turnout last month with John Sears.  We're expecting
very similar results with this month's topic with Dawn McDonald presenting V4
R3 of OS/400 - Why Upgrade?

The AS/400 is changing with every release and you'll want to keep up with the
changes.  Hear about the latest changes and added functionality.  We hope to
have a demo of the new Operations Navigator which looks and feels like MS
Explorer.  Ever heard "the AS/400 isn't an open system" - is so you'll want to
attend this meeting.

Following the presentation will be a Round Table Discussion on local projects,
OS/400 versions/releases,  problems to avoid, opportunities to take advantage
of, and the questions you bring.

The I-94 Group MEETS AT THE TAC
Auditorium on the Kalamazoo Valley Community College campus.  Take the Oshtemo
exit off  of Interstate 94 (first exit west of US 131) and go south to KVCC.
 Drive to the TAC Auditorium or south west parking lot with TAC center signs.

We're looking Forward to seeing You!         http://www.as400usergroup.org