  • Subject: Re: excel=>ftp=>as400....columns?
  • From: Chuck Lewis <CLEWIS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:46:23 -0400

I have been doing the Upload bit a LOT lately (getting stuff off of a Unix
box...) and as you mention Pete, you have to download a file with at least ONE
record in it to get it to create on the PC. Going up, reference this file and
do the actual UPLOAD to a file you let the upload CREATE and everything goes
OK. If you don't tell it to create it, it didn't work (it would try to make it
a 90 character source file or something; I forget now...).

Chuck