  • Subject: RE: Question on 5250 attribute values
  • From: "Leland, David" <dleland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:30:31 -0500

It's called Palm Telnet (version 0.41 or higher).  You can download it
from:
http://www.sis.dcc.ufmg.br/~mar/pilot/palmtelnet/index.html

Be sure to view/print the readme.txt.  It's got some good tips.

I am dialing via a remote access server - not directly to the AS/400
(have used RAS to our NT and a CISCO 2511 - both work fine).

Dave